Cocktails at the Mitchell’s! A friend of the family, Kurt Wenner, was commissioned to create this scene from ‘A Mid-summer Nights Dream’ on canvas in the Mitchell’s Montecito home.
In case you forget your manners!
In case you forget your manners!
Shopping for fresh ingredients!
Say goodbye to blended coffee drinks with ingredients you can’t pronounce! Our Vanilla Coffee gives you the jolt you want, naturally with the added benefits of raw almonds, the sweetness and fiber of natural dates and vanilla bean.
Serving size 8 fl oz (240 ml) Servings per container about 2
AMOUNT PER SERVING % Daily Value
Calories 160 Calories from fat 90
Total Fat 10g 15%
Saturated Fat 1g 4%
Trans Fat g 0%
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 70mg 3%
Total Carbohydrate 16g 5%
Dietary Fiber 1g 3%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 6% Iron 6%
Overcast with a UV index of ‘Very High’. I love you California
Nina Ricci Spring 2014 http://www.redreidinghood.com read more about on Vogue!
Yummy easy summer salad!
Final dinner with Anne Rhett and Tony!
This easy appetizer is best prepared with Fig Condiment from Dean & Deluca. It acts as balsamic vinaigrette with flavors of fig.
From The Vibrant Table: Recipes from My Always Vegetarian, Mostly Vegan & Sometimes Raw Kitchen serves: 4 notes: I toasted the pumpkin seeds with a bit of salt before grinding them into the pesto, but if you prefer to keep … Continue reading
10. I’ll vote Democrat because I can’t wait for college football season to be delayed or cancelled because the student athletes are union employees.
9. I’ll vote Democrat because I believe oil company’s profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn’t.
8. I’ll vote Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.
7. I’ll vote Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.
6. I’ll vote Democrat because I’m way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves. I am also thankful that we have a 911 service that get police to your home in order to identify your body after a home invasion.
5. I’ll vote Democrat because I’m not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive and comfy.
4. I’ll vote Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits, and we should take away the Social Security from those who paid into it.
3. I’ll vote Democrat because I believe that businesses should NOT be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrats see fit.
2. I’ll vote Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.
And the Number One reason I’ll vote Democrat is:
1. I’ll vote Democrat because I think that it’s better to pay billions for oil to people who hate us, but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle, gopher, fish or frog.
Prince George celebrated his first birthday on Tuesday with a tea party for the freshest face of the British monarchy. The firstborn son of Britain’s Prince William and wife Catherine, formerly Kate Middleton, was feted with a gathering at his … Continue reading
L Ä D E R T I M E P I E C E
316L GOLD PLATED BEZEL // BRITISH LEATHER STRAPS // SWISS MADE
A dedication to minimal design, the Lãder series celebrates classic British dress watch aesthetic. The clean lines and statement of our signature watch face combine with luxury Italian & British leather straps to create the ultimate subtle and sophisticated fashion piece. It’s the perfect gift for the man who is impossible to buy for.
One of the oldest Ladies Organizations, The Little Town Club is located in the heart of Santa Barbara 27 East Carrillo Street. As the idea of Mrs. Charles C. Park, this exclusive private club has served as a meeting place … Continue reading
This is so much more than a bad hair day fix. Blow dry hair straight (best with a round brush) to create volume at your roots. After, I use John Frieda sheer blonde shine gloss
UK Travel Collection. Aspinal of London $289.00. Travel organized!
English Stilton, Asian pear and chopped walnut salad. Organic greens with English Stilton cheese, chopped walnuts, sundries cranberries and sliced Asian pear with balsamic vinaigrette
This is worth watching…
Nemo, Princess & Moon Composition Book:
Skinny Coconut latte
Black Valentino Pumps meet my closet!
AS A WORLD-RENOWNED FASHION DESIGNER, CAROLINA HERRERA BRINGS HER REFINED AND ELEGANT STYLE TO THIS DALLAS BOUTIQUE THAT OFFERS HER SIGNATURE BRIDAL COLLECTION, EVENING GOWNS AND COCKTAIL DRESSES. “A bride’s wedding style should be a reflection of her personality…it’s the … Continue reading
This local favorite is an enchanting spot for a romantic dinner or night with the girls. Last night I enjoyed an outside terrace table for three under little white lights and Southern California stars. The quiet courtyard dining room has an intimate atmosphere with cuisine prepare fresh from the chef’s on-site garden.
On the menu:
Lane Farms Strawberry and Pont l’Évêque Brie Salad- Petite Greens with Minneola Tangerines,Toasted Baguette andTarragon Champagne Vinaigrette
Grand Marnier Soufflé- Passion Fruit Crème Anglaise with Roasted Strawberry Gelato
The forever engaged couple tied the knot this past Saturday at the San Ysidro Ranch here on the Montecito mountain. The private ranch resort has been popular among many celebrities including Jackie & President Kennedy, Lily Aldridge & Caleb Followill, … Continue reading
We are in a crisis of leadership during this time. Our leaders actively push to shrink America’s footprint in the world. They do not believe in ‘American exceptionalism’. This movie powerfully reveals the truth of American history and principles of which our nation was founded upon. America has been tricked and misled by the left and the radicals. This film restores a patriotic pride for the American people and embodies a new hope to build our country up instead of tear it down. We have lost our sense of pride for our home. This generation looks at the Flag and doesn’t fully understand what it means. That has to change, and it is up to us. Decline is a choice we have to make but so is liberty. Let’s make the right one.
P.S. To the government, which is violating my Fourth Amendment rights to be secure from unreasonable searches of my cell phone and computer, take that!
As I was enjoying my morning tea, I read Steven Robles survived a great white shark attack on Manhattan beach yesterday. He was long distance swimming was on the side of his rib cage but no severe injuries. Thank goodness!!!